Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm Back


Well, I spent an amazing week with three good friends at one of my favorite spots on the planet.
Cathy, Jamie and Paul joined me for the small groups conference at Saddleback Church. Wow - they really challenged us, and we came home with what we hoped to discover, a way to organize our small groups and grow them and keep on track TOGETHER. We're excited about the possibilities.
We stayed on Laguna Beach, and each morning I enjoyed a jog through that quaint little town. It was perfect -- still being on Michigan time, I was out jogging by 5:30am each morning. The last day I jogged the beach and saw dolphins - how cool!
So anyway, we're back and ready to get things happening small group wise.
While there, I worked with our artist Meren, and built the new shell for the GO handbook. It's at print now, so soon we will have our fantastic handbook that will help us all GO forward!

No comments: