Sunday, September 9, 2007

Under the Sea

Well, did you know there is a world beyond what we normally see? Here we are at Cryderman Cove in Goose Lake. And when you float along and keep your head under water long enough, you begin to notice a whole other world! Little undersea bugs, and fishies and clam-like things (mussels?) that open their little clam mouths and breath, or whatever they are doing. And then there are these tiny little red bugs that swim, with a not so obvious goal before them. Who knows what they are doing -- but they sure look like they are on a mission! And I feel so big -- like a monster invading their little world. But then, I think, I'm like that little bug. There's another world that's so much bigger than mine -- and I wonder if the angels watch me skittering about and say "what is that little guy up to?". And then one more thought: God knows. He knows exactly what drives me, where I'm going, what I'm trying to do. And he knows my thoughts and my dreams. Not only mine, but yours too. And he loves us!
I can't imagine becoming a little red bug to die for them so they could live forever up on shore!

4 comments:

Kulio said...

I love this post!

How about a sermon called, "The Little Red Bug."

makes me think of,

"Let me be a Bean for God!"

ah, nature :-)

Crydo said...

The bean sermon - that was the best!

Bill Cryderman said...

Hey,
Who wrote that sermon? Sounds familiar!

Big Daddy

Crydo said...

It was a good one -- and memorable!