Sunday, January 6, 2008

Haiti


Well, here we go!
January 19, we are sending a team from CrossRoads to Haiti. They come home on the 26th.
And in between, they will be putting eyeglasses on people who cannot afford them.
Imagine, helping the "blind" be able to "see"!
And the people of CrossRoads have brought their nicely used glasses. Eric and a few others have checked them out, and made them ready for wear.
We have two doctors ready to go - and what a week it will be.
This group will have some great stories, great videos and they'll do some great things for God.
For my wife, this will be her "return" trip to Haiti - having gone there as a high schooler a bunch of years ago.
I wish I could be there! What an amazing trip this will be!
Pray hard!

8 comments:

Jim said...

Way to go Crossroads. Let's us know who all is going so we can pray for them.

Crydo said...

Eric Messer
Dr. Bejot
Deb Dushane
Emily Smith
Mary Cryderman
and one more dude (eye doctor) from North Carolina.

Andrea S. said...

My counsellor's (sp?) office supports Haiti as well with sending glasses and other stuff. That's great!

------
HOW do I add links to my page?? I wanna add Pastor Glenn and yours + Crossroads, but no matter where I look on this thing I can't find how to do it?! If you have time, please lemme know.. my blog is http://andreaponders.blogspot.com/

Andrea S. said...

ps. EMILY is going?! WOW. (Go Em!)

Crydo said...

go to your blogger dashboard.
Then go to template.
Then, check on "add a page element".
They will give you options - and that's where add others websites!
Have fun!

Andrea S. said...

thanks man!

Kulio said...

Safe trip to you all!

Awesome.

Crydo said...

Someday, I will post again.
really.