Monday, August 27, 2007

Romans 12

So, I have nothing to share.
Life has been pretty busy as of late.
I've been running meetings and well, just been busy. It's been fun!
So, I have nothing new to add to the GO FACTOR thoughts.

So, chew on this:
Lately I've been reading Romans 12 for my devotions. Every day I read it.
You'd think it'd get boring - au contraire! Each time I read it I see it in a new light and learn awesome truths about God.
Here are a few...

No way Jose'! I'm not telling you! Read it yourself a few days and you'll hear some great things from God, too!

Ha - you almost had me there!

So, happy reading!

In case you're wondering, I'll be reading Romans 12 from now through December 31, and then I'll begin reading Romans 8 every day. But don't look ahead, Stinky, stay with me for Romans 12 until the end of the year. Let's do this together!

Anyone still reading this blog? This may be a good time to check in and say "Keep on writing Crydo..."

5 comments:

Diane said...

keep on writing crydo

Diane

Carlee McDot said...

Keep on writing Crydo!

Crydo said...

Thanks!
I'll keep writing!

anearlgirl said...

ditto.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, keep on writing Crydo! I like Romans too. I'm not sure I could read the same chapter for months on end though. But the whole book of Romans until the end of December sounds good.