Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Try

Can I speak to you about politics?
There's a certain level of fear, and combined with the way our politicians practice loving, or rather, not loving each other, adds up to apathy. Then, that leads us to "whatever" - meaning, it just doesn't matter what we do.
I think God would be pleased if we realized that "greater is he that is in me" and acted upon the truth that "I can do all things through Christ".
In other words: see a problem? Fix it. You can. Yes you can.
What do you notice? What problem needs fixed? Try - and see what happens. God is just possibly stronger than you think!

4 comments:

George said...

Thank you for saying something that needed to be said.

Karaeleanor said...

couldn't they have just walked the rest of the way up? :)

kara

kool kenna said...

wow that drives me crazy! they should just walk!!!

Liann said...

That was funny!