Monday, October 20, 2008

Women Don't Understand

So, Mary and I were working on our house the other day. We both have projects galore - lot's of things to get done.


Mary of course, has painted the girls rooms, our room, the bathroom and the family room. So now, we move outside.


A Saturday.


Mary - she's going to paint the house!


Me - I'm working on the garage.


At the end of the day, Mary shows me around the house - nicely cut in, the new paint looks terrific against the brick and white trim.


Then she asks: what did you get done?


Excitedly, I bring her to the garage and show her my handiwork.


It took me all afternoon - and I was proud. The compressor, nicely hid and the air hose ready for work.


Mary's response: "You coiled a hose? I painted the house and you coiled a hose?"


Women, they don't understand garages.


9 comments:

Diane said...

oh my word - she painted a house????

Kulio said...

hahahaha....yeah I can totally see this scenario. Mary rocks!!!

Heidi Lee said...

I am sure that coiling took a lot of thought and work. A garage is a mans second home right?

kool kenna said...

hahahahaha i love this

alex said...

don't let her get to you.

great garage modification!

Crydo said...

Thanks Alex - I knew I could count on you for some man support!

Angela said...

jared says "he freed up a lot of room for her in the garage!" I said, "she painted the house."

Wish we were there with you! I'm sure about the same amount of work would have been done if I had been helping Mary and Jared was helping you!

George said...

i know what you mean

mrc-w said...

Sounds like Jon and me, haha!