Saturday, July 19, 2008

First Day at Portage FMC!

While this picture looks like the typical rectangular auditorium - it isn't. It's actually kind of square and a nice stage - a beautiful place.
I can't wait until it's filled with people. A building is nice - but one filled with image bearers of God is more than amazing! Tomorrow morning! BooYah!
Tomorrow I officially begin my ministry in Portage. I'll be preaching on the concept of story. Specifically: Stories worth telling. Here's the point: Your story is worth telling, because it reveals the grace of God.
Hey - you have a story - but it's really not about you. It's about God - and that just takes a little bit of looking. So look for God at work in your life - he's there!
I'm thankful he has been in my life - first wooing me towards him, and then filling and using me.
Thanks God!

3 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

Mark, I am so happy for you and Mary and the kids. I love your new home. God has some great things planned for you. He is showing you already! I love you.
Oh and hey, have you looked at the most recent posting in my blog? Yeah....real cool. You better watch your back.

Adam said...

congrats! How did your first Sunday go?

Kulio said...

So exciting!!!