Saturday, July 7, 2007

Cryderman Cove at Goose Lake

Well, I think Mary told me there were 15 of us at Goose Lake this week.
We ate burgers cooked over the fire, drank lot's of coffee, swam and skiid and tubed and boated and canoed and mowed and rested. It was a good holiday - July 3-5!

Our girls brought friends, Mary and I brought friends, and Mom and Dad showed up and there was a special guest appearance by Uncle Billy!

I skiid hard and fell harder - what a great opening to the ski season!

The boat is in, the dock is in, the grass is mowed - and we're giving keys to the siblings. I hope they'll use the place!

3 comments:

esmith said...

we LOVED it... thanks for the invite!

kool kenna said...

Just wait untill fall and we can get the place so it only takes an hour to push mow the area we clear. I can't wait. mary

Kulio said...

hey I didn't get a key....