Wednesday, April 4, 2007


So, at the Crydo-household, we've been in this series of meetings about the computer and t.v. It seems, according to the Crydo-Grinch (me) that too much time is spent in front of the screen and not enough time spent doing anything worthwhile. (I am biased).
I'm proud of my kids -- they've been very positive about the changes I've mandated, and they've discussed things with good insight and great attitudes.
So now, there is paper work before each computer session, rules and regulations and I have to be the gestapo, to make things work.
But, it's good. And I'm sure that later, they'll thank me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great solution to a challenging issue.

BTW drop by the blog and comment on the new stations of the cross postings. I love to get your feedback.

GHT

kool kenna said...

i think its cool and fun. micahs the only one with the problem.

Ernie B said...

Yeah and how did you managed to get the game unattached from Micah? He takes that thing EVERYWHERE. It must be a challenge for him but neverless, actions start at home and branch out, so kudos for the cryder family for being part of the soultion in todays household!
PS Coffee is GETTING cold! Have a safe trip see u when u get back!

larchmeany said...

Hey, Mariah could benefit from human Pac-Man...you could all dress up as ghosts and chase her around the house...great workout for the whole family!

kool kenna said...

lol! sounds like fun we should try it.

Jim Lange said...

Crydo, you need to let me know what your new rules are. I also expect a guidebook for implementing them in my family. You are also available as a consultant, aren't you? Can't wait to hear from you!