Monday, September 22, 2008

Yay!


Well, the hot tub is nearly complete.
We moved in at the beginning of September and after unloading the trucks, I filled the tub.
It leaked.
Alot.
After filling it 7 times and emptying it 7 times (each with a new "idea" I had that I thought would solve the problem) - I had nearly given up.
Then, Gary - the former owner called and asked how things were going.
We said: well, great, except for the leak. He said "I'll be there tomorrow."
We worked all morning, and discovered the culprit - and he then hired a company to come and fix it. He paid. That's nice - THANKS GARY!
And today they are here fixing it - it's filling right now!
Maybe tonight we can finally have our "hot tub welcome home party" with the girls.
My girls. Not just any girls!
Yeha and Yay!
This Saturday, I will write my sermon from the hot tub. Booyah!

3 comments:

Kulio said...

The Kulagas would love to come and help you celebrate sometime soon :-)

YeeHAH!

Angela said...

totally wish we were there to help christen the hot tub!!!!

Crydo said...

Okay - Kulaga's, come anytime!
Amerines: this weekend?