Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Break Time!


Okay, so you're thinking - "you haven't posted much this fall, and you need a break?" Yep.

Our Lead Pastor is moving to Washington state, to lead an amazing congregation there, and so there are a few "extra's" that I need to take care of around here.

Why don't you check back in December?

Or, if you're up for it, maybe I'll report at the end of our current trip.

Either way, I look at November at being a slow Blog month.

Promise me you won't erase me from your list of favorites!

7 comments:

jessica said...

I love your coordinating handbag!!LOL

Crydo said...

Oh, you are so funny! I never noticed that -- MARY put HER bag on my bench.
Oh, but it does match nicely, doesn't it?

kool kenna said...

i would never!

kool kenna said...

lol

Kulio said...

Don't worry, you are on my list FOREVER!

Mainly because you and Kenna are the only ones who read my blog - hahaha. :-)

Have a good break, prayin' for ya.

Anonymous said...

There is no need to be in denial about the handbag Mark -- it coordinates perfectly.

GHT

kool kenna said...

dad i am so glad your back!